ACCA Advanced Performance Management (APM)€399
About this course
The Advanced Performance Management (APM) paper further develops key aspects introduced in Performance Management at the Applied Skills level. You will learn how to apply relevant knowledge, skills and exercise professional judgement in selecting and applying strategic management accounting techniques in different business contexts to contribute to the planning, control and evaluation of the performance of an organisation and its strategic and operational development.
Exam resources: Click Here to view Exam Resources
Syllabus and Study Guide: Click Here to view Syllabus and Study Guide
Study ACCA with BPP Online Classroom
Designed with flexibility, support, structure and success in mind, BPP’s Online Classroom is ideal for students who want the flexibility of studying whenever and wherever they want, combined with the support of a dedicated tutor. Students study at their own pace with access to the programme content, learning activities and assessments available at any time.
There are two types of online classroom options available: Online Classroom (OCR) which is pre-recorded and Online Classroom Live (OCR Live). The OCR and OCR Live courses cover the same syllabus content. The only difference between the two is in the mode of study/delivery of the programme which utilises different formats and timetables.
Awarding Bodies & Learning Partners
This qualification is awarded by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and is delivered through BPP.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling us on 2247 0737. Applicants will be provided with a link to complete our online booking form and will be requested to submit any relevant documents required to process the application.
Why study ACCA Online?
Our ACCA Online Classrooms give you the flexibility of studying whenever and wherever you want. Studying ACCA this way means you can study at your own pace with access to the programme content, learning activities and assessments available at any time.
Why study ACCA with BPP?
As an ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner with over 40 years of experience in the training market, BPP have harnessed all the knowledge and best practices of classroom courses to design and develop a market-leading Online Classroom which enables students to develop their skills in a more flexible way than the traditional offline route.
When it comes to deliverability and flexibility, BPP’s Online Classroom is at the leading edge of course provision, offering students various flexible ways of studying including live and recorded tutor-led lectures and an online platform to help students structure their own time effectively. Aside from standard course material, BPP also offers students access to the award-winning BPP Momentum – an innovative learning approach which helps students at every step of their study to increase their chances of success.
What is the difference between OCR and OCR Live?
OCR and OCR Live are two different types of online study options. The only difference between the two is the mode of study/delivery of the programme which utilises different formats and timetables. Both cover the same syllabus, but Online Classroom (OCR) sessions are pre-recorded, whilst Online Classroom Live (OCR Live) sessions take place live.
Which option is best for me?
The Online Classroom (OCR) option gives you all the freedom and flexibility you could need since you can access the session at any time when you see fit – so if it’s complete flexibility that you’re after then this is the right study path for you. The Online Classroom Live (OCR Live) option, on the other hand, provides interactive online sessions at scheduled times, so if you like the discipline and motivation of structured classes, but want the flexibility of studying wherever then this is the ideal study route for you. The OCR Live Classroom provides everything you would expect from a traditional BPP classroom, but is delivered live online instead of in a classroom environment.
- Access to a comprehensive suite of pre-recorded lectures which can be accessed 24/7 anywhere
- Learning content which is broken into logical topics and associated learning activities
- Detailed guidance documents to walk you through the syllabus content
- An Achievement Ladder consisting of a series of assessment steps to prepare students for exam success
- An online calendar showing key dates for submitting various assessments (some of which are marked)
- Proactive support from BPP’s Performance Support team who will contact you on an individual basis to offer you support and guidance
- Forums to interact with and get support from your tutor and fellow students including course notes, study text and revision kits
Online Classroom Timetable (March Sitting)To view the schedule, please click on the following link: ACCA BPP Online Classroom Schedule
- Separate Tuition and Revision phases covering syllabus knowledge and application
- BPP classroom focused materials including course notes/workbook, study text and practice & revision kit
- Interact with your tutor and fellow students via forums and online polls during the live sessions
- Recordings of the live sessions are available 24 hours later to watch again
- Access to a comprehensive suite of pre-recorded lectures
- Tutor support during live lectures and via BPP’s online forum