Award in Educational Leadership (MQF 7)€850
About this course
The Award in Educational Leadership course aims to help participants understand and critique theories and practices of educational leadership and management by considering current research and professional experience. The integration of theory and practice is central to this course.
Flexible entry requirements.
To determine your eligibility, at CMBS, we assess many factors including your education, career progression, and leadership and entrepreneurship qualities. If you do not meet the standard entry requirements and are adequately prepared to succeed in this programme, we welcome and encourage you to contact us for an interview.
A mixed-method assessment approach will be utilised for this programme.
This Award in Educational Leadership is delivered through an intensive one-week boot camp.
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for those who are aged 21+ and aspire to work or are already working in educational leadership.
Language of Instruction
This programme will be delivered in English.
Location of Lectures
Lectures will be delivered at Business Leaders Hub, 160, Mdina Road, Zebbug, Malta, ZBG 9015.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling us on 00356 9912 1110. Applicants will be provided with a link to complete our booking form and will be requested to submit any relevant documents required to process the application.
Email Daniela at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 00356 9912 1110 to learn more.
Price (EU Students): 850
Group Package discount for 3+ applicants – €750 (applicable until 30th June 2022)
€638 will be refunded via the Jobsplus Investing in Skills Scheme
Pay only €212
- Access to a comprehensive student management system
- Overall qualification certificate
- Course material tutorial support notes
- Access to online course resources
· History of management and leadership · Management principles · Leadership theories and their application to problems in education · Leadership and management styles · Roles and responsibilities of educational managers and leaders
Instructional leadership and supervision
· Introduction to instruction leadership · Instructional leadership theories and principles · Instructional leadership for headmasters and principles · Effective instructional leadership · Curriculum implementation and practice
Leading change in education
· Introduction to organisational culture · Dimensions of organisational culture · Changing the culture · Culture affecting organisational change · Organisational change cycle