Undergraduate Diploma in Hospitality (MQF 5)€4,000
About this course
Learn the fundamentals of hotel management and understand how resorts and restaurants operate efficiently with our MQF Level 5 Undergraduate Diploma in Hospitality.
Building upon the knowledge acquired from the Undergraduate Certificate in Hospitality, the Undergraduate Diploma in Hospitality provides learners with a comprehensive understanding of the hospitality business and helps students build confidence as hospitality professionals by providing practical experience through a part-time work placement. Learners will learn how to:
- Be accountable for their own learning in hospitality and the hotel industry
- Deal with various tasks within a hotel as requested
- Process guest reservations and manage room bookings efficiently
- Ensure correct use of the English language in various settings within hospitality
- Use effective language to collaborate with colleagues, superiors, and guests
- Collaborate with different departments within the operations division
- Professionally represent the hotel
- Guide tourists according to their needs and requirements
- Carry out effective decision-making and critical thinking skills at the workplace
- Handle a variety of hotel-related concerns and issues
- Carry out tasks related to marketing and marketing plans
- Collaborate with other departments on financial matters
- Carry out human resource management tasks
Applicants must have an MQF Level 4 qualification in hospitality or a relevant discipline. MATSEC subjects such as Maltese, English, Mathematics, and any other two subjects at Grade 5 or higher will be accepted. Candidates should also be in possession of a suitable English qualification such as IELTs 6.0 or CEFR, or equivalent.
A work-based learning project will be utilised to assess students for this programme.
The Undergraduate Diploma in Hospitality is delivered through a combination of seminars and work-based learning.
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for those who are aged 21+ and aspire to work or are already working in the hospitality industry.
Language of Instruction
This programme will be delivered in English.
Location of Lectures
Lectures will be delivered at Business Leaders Hub, 160, Mdina Road, Zebbug, Malta, ZBG 9015.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 2247 0728/48 or on 00356 9912 1110. Applicants will be provided with a link to complete our booking form and will be requested to submit any relevant documents required to process the application.
Email our team at email@example.com or call on 00356 9912 1110 to learn more.
Price (EU Students): €4,000*
Price (Non-EU Students): €7,000
*€2,800 will be refunded via the Get Qualified Scheme
Pay only €1,200
- Access to a comprehensive student management system
- Overall qualification certificate
- Course material tutorial support notes
- Access to online course resources