We’re looking for a Business Development Assistant
We are looking for a driven and highly motivated Business Development Assistant to join our team within the business development department on a full-time basis.
As a Business Development Assistant, you will be tasked with providing outstanding support to the business development department to ensure timely and consistent delivery of core company services to CMBS’ clients, ensuring that potential and existing students and stakeholders remain satisfied with the company’s services. You will report directly to the Business Development Manager and at times may be asked to fill in for or represent the manager when the latter is not available to get the tasks done.
What You’ll Do
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients while maintaining existing client relationships
- Act as the international students’ liaison by managing the logistics planning and arrangement of the student airport/quarantine pickup services, student reporting, welcome reception and immersion program
- Be prepared to work flexibly around the student welfare’s opening hours and seasonal fluctuations in workload
- Liaise with the operations department and monitor student attendance
- Collate and maintain client information in the CRM database
- Assist with drafting offer letters, acceptance letters, presentations, reference material and other documents as required
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Identify new business opportunities and partners
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff and students.
What You’ll Bring With You
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in using any CRM
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Attention to detail and flexibility
- Strong people skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A valid driving License
The standard working hours are Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 but the selected candidate may be required to undertake duties outside of these hours so flexibility is important.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, may send their CV to email@example.com by no later than 15 October 2021.
A little bit about us…
Since our inception in 2013, we have grown into a leading brand and thriving higher education institution and have earned a reputation as a provider of high quality, industry-led accredited programmes. Over the years, our dynamic business school has built an extensive portfolio of leading international and home-grown courses that have helped hundreds of students propel their careers forward in a number of industries. Today, we offer world-class education in a number of subject fields, including leadership, management, organisational behaviour, coaching and mentoring, human resources, employment law, healthcare, marketing, finance, transport, sports and construction, amongst others.