Job Vacancy: Operations Administrative Executive
Central Mediterranean Business School is a dynamic business school offering accredited courses in leadership, management, health care, human resources, employment law and finance, amongst others.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated individual to join our team as an Operations Administrative Executive. The successful candidate will represent the ethos and culture of the school and act as a point of contact to students and tutors and should be very customer orientated and an excellent communicator.
The successful applicant will work in a busy environment and be responsible for maintaining all aspects of the day-to-day administration of the business school. It is therefore expected that the chosen candidate is highly organised, flexible, able to work under pressure and can work as part of a committed and highly effective team.
If you have exceptional administrative skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you!
Skills and Attributes
- Highly proficient in using MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Have a keen interest in technology and online platforms.
- Superior communication and customer service skills, creating an environment that is welcoming to our students and tutors.
- Ability to work efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail in a setting with frequent interruptions and pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to exercise own initiative and good judgement in handling routine matters.
- Strong team player.
- Review and format course material and other documentation to ensure CMBS QA standards and brand guidelines are being met.
- Assist students by being their main point of contact throughout their journey from admission to graduation and ensuring any issues are resolved with a positive outcome.
- Act as the tutors’ main point of contact with regard to lesson schedules, course material, assessments and grading.
- Deliver student induction sessions and conduct student progress meetings.
- Monitor students’ feedback and prepare student feedback reports.
- Coordinate all aspects of the assessment process.
- Maintain Quality Assurance records and ensure that all processes are conducted per the school’s policy and procedures.
- Manage calendar invites and scheduling of programmes.
- Any other duties appropriate to the role as required.
Education and Experience
- At least two years of work experience in a school or similar environment.
- A bachelor’s degree and 3 years of work experience in an administrative role. Candidates with an MQF Level 5 qualification will also be considered.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good command of Maltese
The successful candidate will work on a full-time basis from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are to apply by sending their CV to email@example.com by 31 October 2022.