We’re hiring: Part-time Admin Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated individual to join our administrative team. The successful applicant will work in a busy environment and be responsible for maintaining various aspects of the day-to-day running of the academy’s administration. It is therefore expected that the chosen candidate is highly organised, flexible and can work under pressure.
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to work efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail in a setting with interruptions and pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing all aspects of the student virtual learning platform
- Managing calendar invites and scheduling of programmes
- Issuing invoices and debtor chasing
- Preparing student feedback reports
- General administration and assisting the academy team in the day-to-day running of the office
- Filing, printing, scanning
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Cover the reception desk when required
- Perform other ad-hoc job-related duties as required
- At least one year of experience in an administrative role
- A minimum O-level standard of education is considered a must
- Computer literacy – including being proficient in MS Office applications as well as the use of the internet and web-based applications
- Meticulous and organised
- Presentable and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English & Maltese
Part-time Administrative Assistant
The successful candidate will work on a part-time basis from Monday to Friday from 9 am-1 pm OR 1 pm-5 pm.
Interested candidates are to apply by sending their CV to Debbie at email@example.com.
Applications are to be received by no later than 6th February 2020.