We’re looking for a Front Office Administration Executive (Full-time)
We are looking for a Front Office Administration Executive to join our team within the front office department on a full-time basis. As the main point of contact for our clients, students and tutors, the successful candidate will oversee all front desk/reception duties, and will therefore need to be very customer-oriented and an excellent communicator. Apart from the general admin and reception duties, this person will also be responsible for minuting all board and respective management meetings, therefore the candidate must be Maltese speaking.
The successful candidate will work in a busy environment and be responsible for maintaining all aspects of the day-to-day running of the administrative tasks, including supporting the daily operations and providing support to the directors. It is imperative that the chosen candidate is highly organised and can multi-task and work under pressure.
Who We Are
Since our inception in 2013, we have grown into a leading brand and thriving higher education institution and have earned a reputation as a provider of high quality, industry-led accredited programmes. Over the years, our dynamic business school has built an extensive portfolio of leading international and home-grown courses that have helped hundreds of students propel their careers forward in a number of industries. Today, we offer world-class education in a number of subject fields, including leadership, management, organisational behaviour, coaching and mentoring, human resources, employment law, healthcare, marketing, finance, transport and sports, amongst others. CMBS forms part of a group of companies made up of Mdina Partners, Esprimi, Business Leaders Malta, 3C Malta and Edu Alliance. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work across all brands.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate the day-to-day functioning of the reception area
- Greet visitors and answer telephone calls
- Manage customer queries and handle correspondence
- Provide administrative support to Directors
- Record and accurately process payments from customers
- Organise events, schedule meetings, and make travel arrangements
- Take notes and write minutes during meetings
- Conduct or prepare any research that the reporting Director may require
- Keep track of inventory and order supplies
- Prepare and present beverages
- Manage the maintenance of office and facility equipment
- Comply with health, safety, and hygiene guidelines and regulations
What You’ll Bring With You
- Experience in similar operations or administrative/front office roles
- An outgoing personality with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good command of Maltese
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Professional discretion
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a commitment to deadlines
Full-time, Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, may send their CV to email@example.com by no later than Friday, 1 April 2022.