We’re looking for a Front Office Administrator
We are looking for a driven and highly motivated Front Office Administrator to join our team within the administrative department on a full-time basis. As the main point of contact for our clients, students and tutors, the successful candidate will need to be very customer-oriented and an excellent communicator.
The successful candidate will work in a busy environment and be responsible for maintaining all aspects of the day-to-day running of the administrative tasks. It is therefore imperative that the chosen candidate is highly organised and can multi-task and work under pressure.
Who We Are
Since our inception in 2013, we have grown into a leading brand and thriving higher education institution and have earned a reputation as a provider of high quality, industry-led accredited programmes. Over the years, our dynamic business school has built an extensive portfolio of leading international and home-grown courses that have helped hundreds of students propel their careers forward in a number of industries. Today, we offer world-class education in a number of subject fields, including leadership, management, organisational behaviour, coaching and mentoring, human resources, employment law, healthcare, marketing, finance, transport and sports, amongst others.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinating the day-to-day functioning of the reception area
- Greeting visitors and answering telephone calls
- Managing customer queries and handling correspondence
- Assisting all departments in general admin tasks
- Operate coffee making equipment
- Prepare and present beverages
- Record and accurately process payments from customers
- Comply with health, safety, and hygiene guidelines and regulations
- Maintain clean and hygienic work area, dismantle and clean machinery as needed
- Monitor inventory
What You’ll Bring With You
- Experience in a previous administrative/front office role
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good command of Maltese
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a commitment to deadlines
- An outgoing personality with a positive can-do attitude
The successful candidate will work on a full-time basis, Monday to Friday from 07:30 to 16:30.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, may send their CV to email@example.com by no later than 7 July 2021.