We’re looking for an Admissions and Operations Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated individual to join our operations team as a full-time Admissions and Operations Executive. The successful candidate will represent the ethos and culture of the school and act as a point of contact to students and tutors and should therefore be very customer orientated, and be an excellent communicator.
The successful applicant will work in a busy environment and be responsible for maintaining all aspects of the day-to-day administration of the business school. It is therefore expected that the chosen candidate is customer orientated, highly organised, flexible, is able to work under pressure and can work as part of a committed and highly effective team. If you have exceptional organisational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you!
Who We Are
Since our inception in 2013, we have grown into a leading brand and thriving higher education institution and have earned a reputation as a provider of high quality, industry-led accredited programmes. Over the years, our dynamic business school has built an extensive portfolio of leading international and home-grown courses that have helped hundreds of students propel their careers forward in a number of industries. Today, we offer world-class education in a number of subject fields, including leadership, management, organisational behaviour, coaching and mentoring, human resources, employment law, healthcare, marketing, finance, transport and sports, amongst others.
Who We’re Looking For
- Excellent customer service skills that enable you to create a welcoming environment for our students and tutors.
- Ability to work efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail in a setting with frequent interruptions and pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to exercise own initiative and good judgement in handling routine matters.
- Strong team player.
- Fully conversant in MS Office and have a keen interest in technology and online platforms.
What You’ll Do
- Assisting students by being their main point of contact throughout their journey from admission to graduation and ensuring any issues are resolved with a positive outcome.
- Tutor’s main point of contact with regard to lesson schedules, course material, assessments and grading.
- Managing all aspects of the student virtual learning platform.
- Coordinating all aspects of the assessment process from submission, correction, and internal verification.
- Maintaining quality assurance records and ensuring that all processes are being conducted as per our policies and procedures.
- Monitoring students’ feedback and preparing student feedback reports.
- Managing calendar invites and scheduling of programmes.
- Issuing invoices and debtor chasing.
- Deliver student induction sessions and conduct student progress meetings.
- Any other duties appropriate to the role as required by the Director of Operations and/or the Senior Student Admissions and Operations Executive.
What You’ll Bring With You
- At least two years of work experience in a school or similar environment.
- A minimum of MQF Level 5 qualification and 3 years work experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good command of Maltese.