Audit and Assurance (AA/F8)
Table of Contents
The Audit and Assurance (AA/F8) aims to help you develop your knowledge and understanding of the process of carrying out the assurance engagement and its application in the context of the professional regulatory framework.
Exam resources: Click Here to view Exam Resources
Syllabus and Study Guide: Click Here to view Syllabus and Study Guide
Study ACCA with BPP Online Classroom
Designed with flexibility, support, structure and success in mind, BPP’s Online Classroom is ideal for students who want the flexibility of studying whenever and wherever they want, combined with the support of a dedicated tutor. Students study at their own pace with access to the programme content, learning activities and assessments available at any time.
There are two types of online classroom options available: Online Classroom (OCR) which is pre-recorded and Online Classroom Live (OCR Live). The OCR and OCR Live courses cover the same syllabus content. The only difference between the two is in the mode of study/delivery of the programme which utilises different formats and timetables.
Awarding Bodies & Learning Partners
Mode of Assessment
This paper is assessed via a computer-based exam. Exam sittings for this paper take place four times a year every March, June, September and December and need to be booked through the ACCA online exam booking system: accaglobal.com/student/exam-entry/enter-an-exam.
Why Online Classroom?
BPP’s award-winning Online Classroom gives you all the freedom and flexibility you could need, as well as the quality of materials and resources you’d expect from an ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner with pass rates as high as 96%. In the Online Classroom, you will learn from BPP tutors and receive all the support and structure that you would get in a traditional non-virtual classroom. This includes:
- Access to a comprehensive suite of pre-recorded lectures which can be accessed 24/7 anywhere
- Learning content which is broken into logical topics and associated learning activities
- Detailed guidance documents to walk you through the syllabus content
- An Achievement Ladder consisting of a series of assessment steps to prepare students for exam success
- An online calendar showing key dates for submitting various assessments (some of which are marked)
- Proactive support from BPP’s Performance Support team who will contact you on an individual basis to offer you support and guidance
- Forums to interact with and get support from your tutor and fellow students including course notes, study text and revision kits
Online Classroom Timetable (March Sitting)
To view the March exam sitting schedule, please click on the following link: ACCA BPP Online Classroom Schedule
To view the June exam sitting schedule, please click on the following link: ACCA BPP Online Classroom Schedule
Why Online Classroom Live?
Online Classroom Live provides interactive online sessions at scheduled times. This is the ideal approach if you like the discipline and motivation of structured classes, but want the flexibility of studying wherever you have internet access. The OCR Live Classroom provides everything you would expect from a traditional BPP classroom, but is delivered live online instead of in a classroom environment.
- Separate Tuition and Revision phases covering syllabus knowledge and application
- BPP classroom focused materials including course notes/workbook, study text and practice & revision kit
- Interact with your tutor and fellow students via forums and online polls during the live sessions
- Recordings of the live sessions are available 24 hours later to watch again
- Access to a comprehensive suite of pre-recorded lectures
- Tutor support during live lectures and via BPP’s online forum
The content covered in the OCR Live sessions equals half a day of teaching per session. In that time, the tutor will cover a number of whole topics (equivalent to a recorded lecture per topic), as well as work out some sample questions and give students some in-class workings/exercises. Students will also be sent some home reading material and/or an Achievement Ladder step to complete.
To view the March exam sitting schedule, please click on the following link: ACCA OCR Live Dates Schedules
To view the June exam sitting schedule, please click on the following link: ACCA OCR Live Dates Schedules
Full Price (EU Students)€405
Online Classroom Live (OCR Live)
Online Classroom (OCR)
As an ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner with over 40 years of experience in the training market, BPP have harnessed all the knowledge and best practices of classroom courses to design and develop a market-leading Online Classroom which enables students to develop their skills in a more flexible way than the traditional offline route.