MQF/EQF LEVEL 5
Award in Communication Management (Business Management)
Table of Contents
The MQF Level 5 Award Communication Management gives learners an understanding of the fundamental principles of communication management and how it contributes to creating a productive and harmonious business environment. Learners will gain extensive knowledge about aligning all members of the staff towards the common goals and objectives of the organisation, resulting in improved efficiency and better results.
Learners will learn how to:
- Execute an effective communication plan according to the requirements of the organisation.
- Create a contingency plan for overcoming barriers.
- Provide guidance to others on the principles and techniques of effective communication.
- Discuss various tools and techniques which can be used to overcome such challenges.
- Provide honest and well-developed constructive feedback.
- Exercise effective active listening skills.
- Communicate with respect and in a clear and understandable manner.
This qualification is accredited by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority. MFHEA deems this Award in Communication Management (Business Management) to be at Level 5 in the Malta Qualifications Framework and the European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning.
Applicants should typically hold a Bachelor’s Degree. However, we also assess other factors, including your career progression and leadership and entrepreneurship qualities. If you do not meet the standard entry requirements and are adequately prepared to succeed in this programme, we welcome and encourage you to contact us.
Mode of Assessment
The Award in Communication Management is assessed through the use of an assignment.
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for those who are aged 21+ and aspire to work or are already working in the business world.
This programme will be delivered in English.