MQF/EQF LEVEL 5
Award in Introduction to the Business World (Business Management)
Table of Contents
The MQF Level 5 Award in Introduction to the Business World (Business Management) introduces learners to the fundamental principles that underpin the business world. Learners will explore the diverse range of organisations that exist and gain valuable insight into the key departments that are essential for efficient management and optimal performance of an organisation.
Learners will learn how to:
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients within an organisation.
- Monitor trends and changes in business world that can affect the organisation.
- Critically identify the role and use of information technology within business organisations.
- Outline the role of economics, accounting and finance.
- Discuss the use of other departments for the successful management of a business.
- List and analyse in-depth organisational culture and organisational structures.
- Identify the need for marketing in organisations to ensure competitive advantage.
This qualification is accredited by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority. MFHEA deems this Award in Introduction to the Business World (Business Management) to be at Level 5 in the Malta Qualifications Framework and the European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning.
Applicants should normally hold a Bachelor’s Degree and have 2 years of related professional experience . Excellent command of written English is required.
To determine your eligibility, at CMBS, we assess many factors including your education, career progression, and leadership and entrepreneurship qualities. If you do not meet the standard entry requirements and are adequately prepared to succeed in this programme, we welcome and encourage you to contact us for an interview.
Mode of Assessment
The MQF Level 5 Award in Introduction to the Business World (Business Management) is assessed through the use of an assignment.
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for those who are aged 21+ and aspire to work or are already working in the business world.
This programme will be delivered in English.