MQF/EQF LEVEL 5
Award in Organisational Leadership (HR Management)
Table of Contents
The MQF Level 5 Award in Organisational Leadership (HR Management) enables learners to become familiar with the key similarities and distinctions between leadership and management. Learners will have the opportunity to explore the primary theories that govern both concepts and develop critical thinking skills to determine which theories are best suited for various organisational activities, departments, and objectives.
Learners will learn how to:
- Develop a personal performance analysis plan and leadership style.
- Develop strategies to promote employee engagement, motivation and productivity through effective leadership practices.
- Critically analyse the main differences between leadership and management.
- Monitor, evaluate and improve own communication skills, effective feedback, conflict resolution and active listening.
- Assess and analyse key responsibilities of the leader within an organisation.
- Support and mentor all team members effectively.
This qualification is accredited by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority. MFHEA deems this Award in Organisational Leadership (HR Management) to be at Level 5 in the Malta Qualifications Framework and the European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning.
Flexible entry requirements.
Applicants should normally hold a Bachelor’s Degree – however, we may also assess other factors including your career progression, and leadership and entrepreneurship qualities. If you do not meet the standard entry requirements and are adequately prepared to succeed in this programme, we welcome and encourage you to contact us for an interview.
Mode of Assessment
The Award in Organisational Leadership is assessed through the use of assessment tools.
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for those who are aged 21+ and aspire to work or are already working in human resources.
This programme will be delivered in English.