MQF/EQF LEVEL 5
Award in Organisational Structures and Culture (HR Management)
Table of Contents
The MQF Level 5 Award in Organisational Structures and Culture (HR Management) enable learners to gain extensive knowledge about organisational structures and cultures. Learners will be able to analyse and distinguish between various organisational structures and their impact on organisational cultures.
This award will provide learners with a comprehensive understanding and valuable insights into the correlation between organisational culture and employee behaviour. Learners will be able to assess the effect of culture on HR practices and analyse the significant connections between employee satisfaction, performance, and organisational structure.
Learners will learn how to:
- Monitor the organisational culture and values of the organisation to ensure employee satisfaction.
- Collaborate with all management and colleagues to ensure enhanced performance.
- Examine and evaluate various approaches to create and retain an organisational culture.
- Apply the most appropriate leadership style depending on the organisational culture and structure.
- Examine the main links between employee performance and satisfaction and organisational structure.
- Practice effective self-assessment practices to identify leadership style and identify ways to improve such practices.
- Monitor trends and advances in corporate social responsibility which must be embedded in organisational culture.
This qualification is accredited by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority. MFHEA deems this Award in Organisational Structures and Culture (HR Management) to be at Level 5 in the Malta Qualifications Framework and the European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning.
Flexible entry requirements.
Applicants should normally hold a Bachelor’s Degree – however, we may also assess other factors including your career progression, and leadership and entrepreneurship qualities. If you do not meet the standard entry requirements and are adequately prepared to succeed in this programme, we welcome and encourage you to contact us for an interview.
Mode of Assessment
The Award in Organisational Structures and Culture (HR Management) is assessed through the use of a group presentation and a reflective journal.
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for those who are aged 21+ and aspire to work or are already working in human resources.
This programme will be delivered in English.