MQF/EQF LEVEL 5
Award in People Management Principles and Core Concepts (HR Management)
Table of Contents
The MQF Level 5 Award in People Management Principles and Core Concepts allows learners to become familiar with the fundamentals of people management. Learners will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge in areas such as team development, team management, performance management, employee motivation, and leadership skills, enabling them to inspire and encourage employees effectively.
Learners will learn how to:
- Carry out tasks in compliance with the employment plan developed by the HR department.
- Ensure effective communication practices at the workplace.
- Supervise and manage teams of various types effectively.
- Discuss the importance of workforce planning.
- Identify various terms, concepts, practices, and theories within the field of Human Resource Management.
- Assess the importance and use of job analysis and job descriptions to ensure effective human resource planning and management.
- Use balance scorecards effectively for human resource management practices.
This qualification is accredited by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority. MFHEA deems this Award in People Management Principles and Core Concepts (HR Management) to be at Level 5 in the Malta Qualifications Framework and the European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning.
Flexible entry requirements.
Applicants should normally hold a Bachelor’s Degree – however, we may also assess other factors including your career progression, and leadership and entrepreneurship qualities. If you do not meet the standard entry requirements and are adequately prepared to succeed in this programme, we welcome and encourage you to contact us for an interview.
Mode of Assessment
The Award in People Management Principles and Core Concepts is assessed through the use of an assignment.
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for those who are aged 21+ and aspire to work or are already working in human resources.
This programme will be delivered in English.