MQF/EQF LEVEL 5
Award in Selection and Recruitment (HR Management)
Table of Contents
The MQF Level 5 Award in Selection and Recruitment (HR Management) is designed to equip students with knowledge and skills related to selection and recruitment, which is a crucial function of human resource management. The module provides an in-depth understanding of the processes involved in selection and recruitment, as well as the overall employment cycle.
Learners will learn how to:
- Define the primary role of selection and recruitment within human resource management.
- Ensure effective selection and recruitment processes in line with regulations and with employee rights.
- Monitor changes in the employment laws which might affect the selection and recruitment process.
- Collaborate with the finance department in the design of compensation and benefits packages.
- Examine in detail the different types of interviewing techniques used in selection and recruitment.
- Plan for and comply with the regulations governing employment.
- Critically recall and discuss the employment laws which govern selection and recruitment.
This qualification is accredited by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority. MFHEA deems this Award in Selection and Recruitment (HR Management) to be at Level 7 in the Malta Qualifications Framework and the European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning.
Flexible entry requirements.
Applicants should normally hold a Bachelor’s Degree – however, we may also assess other factors including your career progression, and leadership and entrepreneurship qualities. If you do not meet the standard entry requirements and are adequately prepared to succeed in this programme, we welcome and encourage you to contact us for an interview.
Mode of Assessment
The Award in Selection and Recruitment is assessed through the use of an assignment.
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for those who are aged 21+ and aspire to work or are already working in human resources.
This programme will be delivered in English.