MQF/EQF LEVEL 7
Award in Curriculum Planning and Management (Educational Leadership)
Table of Contents
Our MQF Level 7 Award in Curriculum Planning & Management (Educational Leadership) gives learners comprehensive knowledge of the underlying theories and practices in effective curriculum planning and management. Learners will gain extensive knowledge about today’s best practices in curriculum design and learn how to plan, design, manage and assess curriculum.
Learners will learn how to:
- Monitor curriculum to keep in line with updated requirements of the industry.
- Conduct effective curriculum mapping exercises.
- Manage curriculum planning and development in an effective manner.
- Create a curriculum which is inclusive of different learners and cultures.
- Carry out surveys with students to analyse the effectiveness of the curriculum.
- Review and update the curriculum.
- Create a culturally inclusive curriculum.
- Conduct curriculum mapping exercises.
This qualification is accredited by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority. MFHEA deems this Award in Curriculum Planning and Management (Educational Leadership) to be at Level 7 in the Malta Qualifications Framework and the European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning.
Applicants should normally hold a Bachelor’s Degree and have 2 years of related professional experience . Excellent command of written English is required.
To determine your eligibility, at CMBS, we assess many factors including your education, career progression, and leadership and entrepreneurship qualities. If you do not meet the standard entry requirements and are adequately prepared to succeed in this programme, we welcome and encourage you to contact us for an interview.
Mode of Assessment
The Award in Curriculum Planning and Management (Educational Leadership) is assessed through the use of an assignment.
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for those who are aged 21+ and already have active roles in the educational sector or are aspiring to work in the educational sector.
This programme will be delivered in English.