MQF/EQF LEVEL 5
Award in Creativity and Innovation in Organisations (Business Management)
Table of Contents
The MQF Level 5 Award in Creativity and Innovation in Organisations (Business Management) introduces learners to the basic principles of effectively managing and implementing creativity and innovation in organisational settings. Learners will be equipped with the necessary expertise and abilities to evaluate and put into practice imaginative and innovative ideas in the context of strategy planning, implementation, and monitoring.
Learners will learn how to:
- Produce innovative solutions for issues and problems which might arise within the organisation.
- Ensure the implementation of innovative solutions to enhance the organisation performance.
- Create a plan to implement innovative and change management initiatives at the workplace.
- Monitor progress of implementation of innovative strategies and techniques.
- Identify sources of creativity and inspiration.
- Assess the cognitive aspects of personality and creativity.
This qualification is accredited by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority. MFHEA deems this Award in Creativity and Innovation in Organisations (Business Management) to be at Level 5 in the Malta Qualifications Framework and the European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning.
Applicants should normally hold a Bachelor’s Degree and have 2 years of related professional experience . Excellent command of written English is required.
To determine your eligibility, at CMBS, we assess many factors including your education, career progression, and leadership and entrepreneurship qualities. If you do not meet the standard entry requirements and are adequately prepared to succeed in this programme, we welcome and encourage you to contact us for an interview.
Mode of Assessment
This Award in Creativity and Innovation in Organisations (Business Management) is assessed through a group presentation and an assignment.
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for those who are aged 21+, current or potential managers, as well as those that aspire to become leaders and managers.
This programme will be delivered in English.